Monday, December 26, 2011

Prayer for our loved ones


Will you not see ? Will you not hear?
Of the glories of the one who holds you so dear
Why will you not turn? Why will you not fear?
The one and only God who wants you to draw near.

No, eyes that have not seen, and hearts that won’t fear,
Will never know of His kingdom that draws near.

Will you not run? Will you not lay hold?
Of the only one who can save your soul.
You Run with the liars, you run with the fools,
Boasting of rebellion, mocking the kingdom’s rules.

No, eyes that have not seen, and hearts that won’t fear,
Will never know of His kingdom that draws near.

My heart no better, yet to His grace I came,
I pray for you that your soul He might tame,
Cry out to Him on your bended knee,
How I pray my loved one that your eyes might see.

I pray that your eyes might see, that your heart might fear,
And that one day you will allow His kingdom to draw near.

No comments: