Thursday, September 23, 2010

So we begin

I am starting to write Salt and Light to encourage other believers in their walk with the Lord as well as to encourage those who do not know Christ to come into a relationship with Him. I have been on this journey since 1979 and would have it no other way.
I hope to just let you know where I am in the journey in the days ahead, through my thoughts, failures, dreams and even poetry. (Yeah, it will probably get a little weird at times.)
By the way I will also give tons of shout outs to my favorite team in all of the world. The Chicago Bears.  Long time since I have heard those words 2-0. (The sad part though is my oldest loves Green Bay. Where did I fail?)

This picture was taken right after my oldest Hannah graduated. Yes, she is the shortest one of the group. (Wait a second, I think we are all pretty short come to think of it.) Left to right: Mike, Hadassah the youngest in 10th grade, Julie the Babe and Hannah.) What a great day this one was for all of us.

No comments: