Friday, May 20, 2011

Tripping on the stairs

Tripping on the stairs
Looking for the light in the midst of the darkness,
So far God it feels like a deep dark cave,
Looking for encouragement from those around me,
Seems like it does not matter whatever they say,
Want to scream and pull over the covers,
Want to shout out do you really care?
The darkness has seemed to have overtaken, feel like I'm tripping on the stairs.


And I'm falling, falling into the arms of the Savior,
Falling, I can't even seem to catch my breath,
But I know for sure that this one thing is for certain,
That wherever  I fall, you will surely catch me there.

Though the shadows of this life seem to cover the light,
Though my heart maybe grieving over the losses of this world,
 Pain  seems to be ripping everything inside of me apart,
Uncertainty of the ground below me,
I enter into the whole mess trembling,
I enter into a vision of complete blindness,
The darkness has seemed to have overtaken, feels like I'm tripping on the stairs.

But I will be falling, falling into the arms of the Savior,
Falling, I can't even seem to catch my breath,
But I know for sure that this one is for certain,
That wherever I fall, you will surely catch me there.

Open my eyes in the midst of the darkness,
Guide me through the maze in the deep dark cave,
Help me to find my encouragement from your strong arms,
Lift me up so that I can say,
My Jesus Cares, I know my Jesus Cares.

As I'm falling, I'll be falling into the arms of my Savior,
As I'm falling, He will breathe into me His life,
Help me to see that this one thing is for certain,
That wherever I fall, You will surely catch me there.
Yes, my sweet Lord Jesus you will surely catch me there.



No comments: